Supported by the Italian Ministry of Research (PRIN), Istituto Pasteur – Fondazione Cenci Bolognetti, La Sapienza University (Ateneo Federato).
NKG2D/Ligand dysregulation and functional alteration of innate immunity cell populations in pediatric IBD†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1910–1922, October 2012
How to Cite
La Scaleia, R., Stoppacciaro, A., Oliva, S., Morrone, S., Di Nardo, G., Santoni, A., Cucchiara, S. and Palmieri, G. (2012), NKG2D/Ligand dysregulation and functional alteration of innate immunity cell populations in pediatric IBD. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1910–1922. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22899
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!