Supported in part by the ‘Talpiot’ Medical Leadership program of Sheba Medical Center (to S.B.H.).
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2026–2033, November 2012
How to Cite
Katz, L., Gisbert, J. P., Manoogian, B., Lin, K., Steenholdt, C., Mantzaris, G. J., Atreja, A., Ron, Y., Swaminath, A., Shah, S., Hart, A., Lakatos, P. L., Ellul, P., Israeli, E., Svendsen, M. N., van der Woude, C. J., Katsanos, K. H., Yun, L., Tsianos, E. V., Nathan, T., Abreu, M., Dotan, I., Lashner, B., Brynskov′, J., Terdiman, J. P., Higgins, P. D.R., Chaparro, M. and Ben-Horin, S. (2012), Doubling the infliximab dose versus halving the infusion intervals in Crohn's disease patients with loss of response . Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2026–2033. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22902
Spanish data were provided by the Spanish collaborative group ENICMAD
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- 19Clinical value of measuring trough levels and human anti-chimeric antibodies in patients with inflammatory bowel disease who lost response to infliximab therapy. J Crohn Colitis. 2011; 5: S111–112., , , et al.