Supported by a grant from the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation (to C.B., BMRP Proposal No. IBD-0164R) and by the Charité, Universitätsmedizin Berlin. The work is part of the doctoral thesis of Nora Geissler.
Increased small intestinal permeability in ulcerative colitis: Rather genetic than environmental and a risk factor for extensive disease?†
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1932–1939, October 2012
How to Cite
Büning, C., Geissler, N., Prager, M., Sturm, A., Baumgart, D. C., Büttner, J., Bühner, S., Haas, V. and Lochs, H. (2012), Increased small intestinal permeability in ulcerative colitis: Rather genetic than environmental and a risk factor for extensive disease?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1932–1939. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22909
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!