Supported by unrestricted grants from Aase and Ejnar Danielsen's Foundation, Beckett Foundation, Danish Biotechnology Program, Danish Colitis-Crohn Society, Danish Medical Association Research Foundation, Frode V. Nyegaard and wife's Foundation, Health Science Research Foundation of Region of Copenhagen, Herlev Hospital Research Council, Lundbeck Foundation, and P. Carl Petersens Foundation.
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2209–2217, December 2012
How to Cite
Steenholdt, C., Al-khalaf, M., Brynskov, J., Bendtzen, K., Thomsen, O. Ø. and Ainsworth, M. A. (2012), Clinical implications of variations in anti-infliximab antibody levels in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2209–2217. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22910
Presented orally at UEGW in October 2011: Steenholdt C, Al-khalaf M, Bendtzen K, Thomsen OØ, Brynskov J, Ainsworth MA. Kinetics and clinical implications of anti-infliximab antibodies in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Oral presentation OP220 UEGW (SE; 2011). Gut 2011;60(Suppl 3):A51.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!