Letter to the Editor
Potential oncogenic properties of mobilized stem cells in a subpopulation of inflammatory bowel disease patients infected with Helicobacter pylori
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Kapetanakis, N., Kountouras, J., Zavos, C., Anastasiadou, K., Tsarouchas, G., Michael, S., Gavalas, E., Tsiaousi, E., Polyzos, S. A., Venizelos, I., Nikolaidou, C. and Vardaka, E. (2012), Potential oncogenic properties of mobilized stem cells in a subpopulation of inflammatory bowel disease patients infected with Helicobacter pylori. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22911
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!