Letter to the Editor
Anti-TNFs for prevention of postoperative recurrence of Crohn's disease: A broken record? (Authors Reply)
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1626–1627, September 2012
How to Cite
Fukunaga, K. (2012), Anti-TNFs for prevention of postoperative recurrence of Crohn's disease: A broken record? (Authors Reply). Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1626–1627. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22918
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!