Regulation of sodium-glutamine cotransport in villus and crypt cells by glucocorticoids during chronic enteritis
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2149–2157, November 2012
How to Cite
Arthur, S., Saha, P., Sundaram, S., Kekuda, R. and Sundaram, U. (2012), Regulation of sodium-glutamine cotransport in villus and crypt cells by glucocorticoids during chronic enteritis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2149–2157. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22924
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Research. Grant Numbers: DK-45062, DK-58034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!