The first two authors contributed equally.
Detection and differentiation of inflammatory versus fibromatous Crohn's disease strictures: Prospective comparison of 18F-FDG-PET/CT, MR-enteroclysis, and transabdominal ultrasound versus endoscopic/histologic evaluation
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2252–2260, December 2012
How to Cite
Lenze, F., Wessling, J., Bremer, J., Ullerich, H., Spieker, T., Weckesser, M., Gonschorrek, S., Kannengieβer, K., Rijcken, E., Heidemann, J., Luegering, A., Schober, O., Domschke, W., Kucharzik, T. and Maaser, C. (2012), Detection and differentiation of inflammatory versus fibromatous Crohn's disease strictures: Prospective comparison of 18F-FDG-PET/CT, MR-enteroclysis, and transabdominal ultrasound versus endoscopic/histologic evaluation. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2252–2260. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22930
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!