Serum leucine-rich alpha-2 glycoprotein is a disease activity biomarker in ulcerative colitis
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2169–2179, November 2012
How to Cite
Serada, S., Fujimoto, M., Terabe, F., Iijima, H., Shinzaki, S., Matsuzaki, S., Ohkawara, T., Nezu, R., Nakajima, S., Kobayashi, T., Plevy, S. E., Takehara, T. and Naka, T. (2012), Serum leucine-rich alpha-2 glycoprotein is a disease activity biomarker in ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2169–2179. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22936
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 22591101
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture
- grant-in-aid for the Program for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation
- Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IBD_22936_sm_SuppFig1.tif||98K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|IBD_22936_sm_SuppFig2.tif||593K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.