Supported exclusively by Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc., a Takeda Company.
Exclusive antagonism of the α4β7 integrin by vedolizumab confirms the gut-selectivity of this pathway in primates†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2107–2119, November 2012
How to Cite
Fedyk, E. R., Wyant, T., Yang, L.-L., Csizmadia, V., Burke, K., Yang, H. and Kadambi, V. J. (2012), Exclusive antagonism of the α4β7 integrin by vedolizumab confirms the gut-selectivity of this pathway in primates. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2107–2119. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22940
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!