The last two authors contributed equally to the study.
Mucosal genome-wide methylation changes in inflammatory bowel disease†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2128–2137, November 2012
How to Cite
Cooke, J., Zhang, H., Greger, L., Silva, A.-L., Massey, D., Dawson, C., Metz, A., Ibrahim, A. and Parkes, M. (2012), Mucosal genome-wide methylation changes in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2128–2137. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22942
Supported by the Helen Lawson award from the British Medical Association, and the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre award to Addenbrooke's Hospital / University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!