Decreased mucosal sulfide detoxification is related to an impaired butyrate oxidation in ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2371–2380, December 2012
How to Cite
De Preter, V., Arijs, I., Windey, K., Vanhove, W., Vermeire, S., Schuit, F., Rutgeerts, P. and Verbeke, K. (2012), Decreased mucosal sulfide detoxification is related to an impaired butyrate oxidation in ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2371–2380. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22949
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (F.W.O. Vlaanderen)
- Belgium (FWO. Grant Number: G.0600.09
- Fund for Scientific Research – Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!