Decreased mucosal sulfide detoxification is related to an impaired butyrate oxidation in ulcerative colitis
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2371–2380, December 2012
How to Cite
De Preter, V., Arijs, I., Windey, K., Vanhove, W., Vermeire, S., Schuit, F., Rutgeerts, P. and Verbeke, K. (2012), Decreased mucosal sulfide detoxification is related to an impaired butyrate oxidation in ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2371–2380. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22949
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (F.W.O. Vlaanderen)
- Belgium (FWO. Grant Number: G.0600.09
- Fund for Scientific Research – Flanders
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IBD_22949_sm_SuppTab1.doc||22K||Supporting Information Table 1. Primer and probe sequences for qRT-PCR analyses of TST, IL-8 and beta-actin|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.