Supported in part by research grants from an NIH grant (NS041593) to Dr. Paul Massa and institutional funding to Dr. George Christophi and Dr. Steve Landas. None of the authors has any potential financial conflict of interest related to this article and the results of this report have been generated, analyzed, and interpreted independently of any outside participation or influence.
Immune markers and differential signaling networks in ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2342–2356, December 2012
How to Cite
Christophi, G. P., Rong, R., Holtzapple, P. G., Massa, P. T. and Landas, S. K. (2012), Immune markers and differential signaling networks in ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2342–2356. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22957
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!