The last two authors are cosenior authors for this study; both directed this study.
Plasmablast frequency and trafficking receptor expression are altered in pediatric ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2381–2391, December 2012
How to Cite
Tarlton, N. J., Green, C. M., Lazarus, N. H., Rott, L., Wong, A. P., Abramson, O. N., Bremer, M., Butcher, E. C. and Abramson, T. (2012), Plasmablast frequency and trafficking receptor expression are altered in pediatric ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2381–2391. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22962
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37 AI047822, U19 AI090019, RC1 AI087257
- Gates Foundation