The last two authors are cosenior authors for this study; both directed this study.
Plasmablast frequency and trafficking receptor expression are altered in pediatric ulcerative colitis
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2381–2391, December 2012
How to Cite
Tarlton, N. J., Green, C. M., Lazarus, N. H., Rott, L., Wong, A. P., Abramson, O. N., Bremer, M., Butcher, E. C. and Abramson, T. (2012), Plasmablast frequency and trafficking receptor expression are altered in pediatric ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2381–2391. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22962
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37 AI047822, U19 AI090019, RC1 AI087257
- Gates Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!