The last two authors are cosenior authors for this study; both directed this study.
Plasmablast frequency and trafficking receptor expression are altered in pediatric ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 2381–2391, December 2012
How to Cite
Tarlton, N. J., Green, C. M., Lazarus, N. H., Rott, L., Wong, A. P., Abramson, O. N., Bremer, M., Butcher, E. C. and Abramson, T. (2012), Plasmablast frequency and trafficking receptor expression are altered in pediatric ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2381–2391. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22962
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37 AI047822, U19 AI090019, RC1 AI087257
- Gates Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!