The first two authors contributed equally.
Dietary beliefs and behavior among inflammatory bowel disease patients
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Zallot, C., Quilliot, D., Chevaux, J.-B., Peyrin-Biroulet, C., Guéant-Rodriguez, R. M., Freling, E., Collet-Fenetrier, B., Williet, N., Ziegler, O., Bigard, M.-A., Guéant, J.-L. and Peyrin-Biroulet, L. (2012), Dietary beliefs and behavior among inflammatory bowel disease patients. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22965
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!