Disclosure: B.W.H. is an academic consultant to Diasorin Corp.
Changes in vitamin D and parathyroid hormone metabolism in incident pediatric Crohn's disease†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Prosnitz, A. R., Leonard, M. B., Shults, J., Zemel, B. S., Hollis, B. W., Denson, L. A., Baldassano, R. N., Cohen, A. B. and Thayu, M. (2012), Changes in vitamin D and parathyroid hormone metabolism in incident pediatric Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22969
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01DK60030, K23 DK082012, K24 DK076808, R01 DK068164
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Clinical Translational Research Center. Grant Number: UL1 RR024134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!