Multidrug resistance is common in Escherichia coli associated with ileal Crohn's disease
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Dogan, B., Scherl, E., Bosworth, B., Yantiss, R., Altier, C., McDonough, P. L., Jiang, Z.-D., DuPont, H. L., Garneau, P., Harel, J., Rishniw, M. and Simpson, K. W. (2012), Multidrug resistance is common in Escherichia coli associated with ileal Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22971
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- NY Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical College
- Jill Roberts Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!