Associations between genetic variants in the IRGM gene and inflammatory bowel diseases in the korean population
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Moon, C. M., Shin, D.-J., Kim, S. W., Son, N.-H., Park, A., Park, B., Jung, E. S., Kim, E. S., Hong, S. P., Kim, T. I., Kim, W. H. and Cheon, J. H. (2012), Associations between genetic variants in the IRGM gene and inflammatory bowel diseases in the korean population. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22972
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-006490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!