NEOPICS: interNational Early Onset Pediatric IBD Cohort Study www.NEOPICS.org; see Supporting Material for details.
IL-10R polymorphisms are associated with very-early-onset ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Moran, C. J., Walters, T. D., Guo, C.-H., Kugathasan, S., Klein, C., Turner, D., Wolters, V. M., Bandsma, R. H., Mouzaki, M., Zachos, M., NEOPICS, Langer, J. C., Cutz, E., Benseler, S. M., Roifman, C. M., Silverberg, M. S., Griffiths, A. M., Snapper, S. B. and Muise, A. M. (2012), IL-10R polymorphisms are associated with very-early-onset ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22974
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada (CCFC)
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology (CAG)
- Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian Child Health Clinician Scientist Program (Strategic Training Initiatives in Health Research Program – CIHR) award
- Early Researcher Award from the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation and a CDHNF/NASPGHAN George Ferry Young Investigator Development Award
- Canadian Institute of Health Research – Operating Grant (MOP119457)
- Gale and Graham Wright Research Chair in Digestive Diseases
- NIDDK grant DK
- Wolpow Chair in IBD Research and Treatment
- Harvard Digestive Disease Center P30 DK034854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!