Enteropathogenic viruses: Triggers for exacerbation in IBD? A prospective cohort study using real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Masclee, G. M.C., Penders, J., Pierik, M., Wolffs, P. and Jonkers, D. (2012), Enteropathogenic viruses: Triggers for exacerbation in IBD? A prospective cohort study using real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22976
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!