Supported by National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant DK077734 (to N.G.), Children's Digestive Health and Nutrition Foundation/Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) Award for New Investigators (to N.G.), CCFA Career Development Award (to N.G.), UCSF Department of Pediatrics PCRC Clinical Research Pilot Funding Award (to N.G), and NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI grant number UL1 RR024131. The study sponsors had no role in the study design or collection, analysis, or interpretation of data.
Determination of bone age in pediatric patients with Crohn's disease should become part of routine care†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Gupta, N., Lustig, R. H., Kohn, M. A. and Vittinghoff, E. (2012), Determination of bone age in pediatric patients with Crohn's disease should become part of routine care. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22979
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!