The last two authors share senior authorship.
Increased suppressor of cytokine signaling-3 expression predicts mucosal relapse in ulcerative colitis
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Li, Y., Nuij, V. J.A.A., Baars, J. E., Biermann, K., Kuipers, E. J., Peppelenbosch, M. P., de Haar, C. and van der Woude, C. J. (2012), Increased suppressor of cytokine signaling-3 expression predicts mucosal relapse in ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22992
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- State Scholarship Fund from the Chinese Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2007101714
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!