The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Fecal MMP-9: A new noninvasive differential diagnostic and activity marker in ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Annaházi, A., Molnár, T., Farkas, K., Rosztóczy, A., Izbéki, F., Gecse, K., Inczefi, O., Nagy, F., Földesi, I., Szűcs, M., Dabek, M., Ferrier, L., Theodorou, V., Bueno, L., Wittmann, T. and Róka, R. (2012), Fecal MMP-9: A new noninvasive differential diagnostic and activity marker in ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.22996
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- INRA and TÁMOP. Grant Number: TÁMOP-4.2.1/B-09/1/KONV-2010-0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!