Supported in part by grants NIH R01 DK056204-07 (to R.M.H.) and Broad Medical Research Program (to R.M.H.).
Lineage targeted MHC-II transgenic mice demonstrate the role of dendritic cells in bacterial-driven colitis†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Maggio-Price, L., Seamons, A., Bielefeldt-Ohmann, H., Zeng, W., Brabb, T., Ware, C., Lei, M. and Hershberg, R. M. (2012), Lineage targeted MHC-II transgenic mice demonstrate the role of dendritic cells in bacterial-driven colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23000
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!