Venkataraman Subramanian was the recipient of an NIHR clinical lecturership from the National Institute of Health Research (UK). Krish Ragunath has received educational/grant support from Olympus (Keymed, UK).
Comparison of high definition with standard white light endoscopy for detection of dysplastic lesions during surveillance colonoscopy in patients with colonic inflammatory bowel disease†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Subramanian, V., Ramappa, V., Telakis, E., Mannath, J., Jawhari, A. U., Hawkey, C. J. and Ragunath, K. (2012), Comparison of high definition with standard white light endoscopy for detection of dysplastic lesions during surveillance colonoscopy in patients with colonic inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23002
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!