Supported by the Keyser Family Research Fund and the Center for the Study of Complex Diseases.
Simulated comparison of topical and oral formulations of 5-aminosalicylate for the treatment of ulcerative colitis†
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Stobaugh, D. J., Deepak, P., Thorpe, M., Hannon, B. and Ehrenpreis, E. D. (2012), Simulated comparison of topical and oral formulations of 5-aminosalicylate for the treatment of ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!