Financial support: EPIMAD is organized under an agreement between the Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM) and the Institut de Veille Sanitaire (InVS) and also received financial support from the François Aupetit Association, the Lion's Club of Northwestern France, Ferring Laboratories, the Société Nationale Française de Gastroentérologie, Lille University Hospital, and GIS-Maladies Rares (INSERM 2003).
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Boualit, M., Salleron, J., Turck, D., Fumery, M., Savoye, G., Dupas, J.-L., Lerebours, E., Duhamel, A., Merle, V., Cortot, A., Colombel, J.-F., Peyrin-Biroulet, L., Gower-Rousseau, C. and and the EPIMAD group (2012), Long-term outcome after first intestinal resection in pediatric-onset Crohn's disease: A population-based study. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23004
Presented in part at the American Gastroenterology Association meeting held in Chicago, 2011.
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!