Financial support: EPIMAD is organized under an agreement between the Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM) and the Institut de Veille Sanitaire (InVS) and also received financial support from the François Aupetit Association, the Lion's Club of Northwestern France, Ferring Laboratories, the Société Nationale Française de Gastroentérologie, Lille University Hospital, and GIS-Maladies Rares (INSERM 2003).
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Boualit, M., Salleron, J., Turck, D., Fumery, M., Savoye, G., Dupas, J.-L., Lerebours, E., Duhamel, A., Merle, V., Cortot, A., Colombel, J.-F., Peyrin-Biroulet, L., Gower-Rousseau, C. and and the EPIMAD group (2012), Long-term outcome after first intestinal resection in pediatric-onset Crohn's disease: A population-based study. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23004
Presented in part at the American Gastroenterology Association meeting held in Chicago, 2011.
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!