The first two authors contributed equally.
Quantitative phenotyping of inflammatory bowel disease in the IL-10-deficient mouse by use of noninvasive magnetic resonance imaging†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Michael, S., Keubler, L. M., Smoczek, A., Meier, M., Gunzer, F., Pöhlmann, C., Krause-Buchholz, U., Hedrich, H.-J. and Bleich, A. (2012), Quantitative phenotyping of inflammatory bowel disease in the IL-10-deficient mouse by use of noninvasive magnetic resonance imaging. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23006
Supported by a GV-SOLAS grant (to L.K. and A.B.) and an HBRS, DFG GSC 108 grant (to S.M.).
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!