Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Loftus has received research support from and has consulted for Abbott Labs, UCB Pharma and Janssen Biotech (fees to Mayo Clinic).
Neurologic complications in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: Increasing relevance in the era of biologics†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Singh, S., Kumar, N., Loftus, E. V. and Kane, S. V. (2012), Neurologic complications in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: Increasing relevance in the era of biologics. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!