Where we're going, we don't need appointments: The future of telemedicine in IBD
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2199–2200, November 2012
How to Cite
Patil, S. and Cross, R. (2012), Where we're going, we don't need appointments: The future of telemedicine in IBD. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2199–2200. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23014
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- 5A randomized, controlled trial of home telemanagement in patients with ulcerative colitis (UC HAT). In: Proceedings of American Gastroenterological Association Digestive Diseases Week, May 2011, Chicago, IL., , et al.