Where we're going, we don't need appointments: The future of telemedicine in IBD
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2199–2200, November 2012
How to Cite
Patil, S. and Cross, R. (2012), Where we're going, we don't need appointments: The future of telemedicine in IBD. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 2199–2200. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23014
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!