Endocytoscopy allows accurate in vivo differentiation of mucosal inflammatory cells in IBD: A pilot study
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Neumann, H., Vieth, M., Neurath, M. F. and Atreya, R. (2012), Endocytoscopy allows accurate in vivo differentiation of mucosal inflammatory cells in IBD: A pilot study. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23025
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!