Older age is associated with higher rate of discontinuation of anti-TNF therapy in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Desai, A., Zator, Z. A., de Silva, P., Nguyen, D. D., Korzenik, J., Yajnik, V. and Ananthakrishnan, A. N. (2012), Older age is associated with higher rate of discontinuation of anti-TNF therapy in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23026
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!