Letter to the Editor
Confocal laser endomicroscopy provides potential differentiation criteria between Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Hundorfean, G., Chiriac, M. T., Mudter, J. and Neurath, M. F. (2012), Confocal laser endomicroscopy provides potential differentiation criteria between Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23033
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!