The first two authors contributed equally to this work
Enhanced expression of CXCL10 in inflammatory bowel disease: Potential role of mucosal toll-like receptor 3 stimulation
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
How to Cite
Østvik, A. E., vB Granlund, A., Bugge, M., Nilsen, N. J., Torp, S. H., Waldum, H. L., Damås, J. K., Espevik, T. and Sandvik, A. K. (2012), Enhanced expression of CXCL10 in inflammatory bowel disease: Potential role of mucosal toll-like receptor 3 stimulation. Inflamm Bowel Dis. doi: 10.1002/ibd.23034
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Liaison Committee between the Central Norway Regional Health Authority (AEØ) The Norwegian Cancer Society, NTNU
- Liaison Committee between St. Olav's University Hospital and the Faculty of Medicine, NTNU
- Functional Genomics Programme (FUGE) of the Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!