Basic Science Review
The central role of chemokines (chemotactic cytokines) in the immunopathogenesis of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 1998 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 54–67, February 1998
How to Cite
MacDermott, R. P., Sanderson, I. R. and Reinecker, H.-C. (1998), The central role of chemokines (chemotactic cytokines) in the immunopathogenesis of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 4: 54–67. doi: 10.1002/ibd.3780040110
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 1997
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1997
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK21474 (R.P.M.), DK51003 (H.C.R.), DK47753 (I.R.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!