Dose-ranging study of mesalamine (PENTASA) enemas in the treatment of acute ulcerative proctosigmoiditis: Results of a multicentered placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1998 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 79–83, May 1998
How to Cite
Hanauer, S. B. (1998), Dose-ranging study of mesalamine (PENTASA) enemas in the treatment of acute ulcerative proctosigmoiditis: Results of a multicentered placebo-controlled trial. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 4: 79–83. doi: 10.1002/ibd.3780040202
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!