Perinatal exposure to measles virus is not associated with the development of inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 1999 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 104–106, May 1999
How to Cite
Pardi, D. S., Tremaine, W. J., Sandborn, W. J., Loftus, E. V., Poland, G. A. and Melton, L. J. (1999), Perinatal exposure to measles virus is not associated with the development of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 5: 104–106. doi: 10.1002/ibd.3780050207
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!