A simple classification of Crohn's disease: Report of the Working Party for the World Congresses of Gastroenterology, Vienna 1998
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 2000 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 8–15, February 2000
How to Cite
Gasche, C., Scholmerich, J., Brynskov, J., D'Haens, G., Hanauer, S. B., Irvine, E. J., Jewell, D. P., Rachmilewitz, D., Sachar, D. B., Sandborn, W. J. and Sutherland, L. R. (2000), A simple classification of Crohn's disease: Report of the Working Party for the World Congresses of Gastroenterology, Vienna 1998. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 6: 8–15. doi: 10.1002/ibd.3780060103
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1999
- Organisation Mondial de Gastro-Entérologie (OMGE), the International Organisation for the Study of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!