Nutritional supplementation with N-3 fatty acids and antioxidants in patients with Crohn's disease in remission: Effects on antioxidant status and fatty acid profile
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 2000 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 77–84, May 2000
How to Cite
Geerling, B. J., Badart-Smook, A., Van Deursen, C., Van Houwelingen, A. C., Russel, M. G. V. M., Stockbrügger, R. W. and Brummer, R.-J. M. (2000), Nutritional supplementation with N-3 fatty acids and antioxidants in patients with Crohn's disease in remission: Effects on antioxidant status and fatty acid profile. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 6: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/ibd.3780060203
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 1999
- Novartis Nutrition Ltd. (Switzerland)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!