Efficacy and safety of repeated infliximab infusions for Crohn's disease: 1-year clinical experience
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Supplement: Transcending Therapeutic Conventions: New Realities in the Treatment of Crohn's Disease
Volume 7, Issue Supplement S1, pages S17–S22, May 2001
How to Cite
Cohen, R. D. (2001), Efficacy and safety of repeated infliximab infusions for Crohn's disease: 1-year clinical experience. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 7: S17–S22. doi: 10.1002/ibd.3780070505
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!