Bidirectional Associations Among Sensitive Parenting, Language Development, and Social Competence
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 374–393, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Barnett, M. A., Gustafsson, H., Deng, M., Mills-Koonce, W. R. and Cox, M. (2012), Bidirectional Associations Among Sensitive Parenting, Language Development, and Social Competence. Inf. Child Develop., 21: 374–393. doi: 10.1002/icd.1750
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- North Carolina Child Development Research Collaborative. Grant Number: BCS-0126475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.