Portions of these data were presented at the April 2011 meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development. We thank Laura Niman, Melissa Munz, Katherine Barich and Sarah Stanger for help with data collection and coding.
The Effects of Socio-Economic Status on Infant Attention
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 53–67, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Clearfield, M. W. and Jedd, K. E. (2013), The Effects of Socio-Economic Status on Infant Attention. Inf. Child Develop., 22: 53–67. doi: 10.1002/icd.1770
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.