Portions of this work were completed when Holli A. Tonyan was at the Department of Education, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
All by Myself? Independence and Coordination During Distress Episodes from 14 to 24 Months Among Latino Children
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 133–150, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Tonyan, H. A. (2013), All by Myself? Independence and Coordination During Distress Episodes from 14 to 24 Months Among Latino Children. Inf. Child Develop., 22: 133–150. doi: 10.1002/icd.1772
The findings reported here are based on research conducted as part of the national Early Head Start Research and Evaluation Project funded by the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, to the University of California, Los Angeles. The research is part of the independent research the University of California, Los Angeles conducted with the Children First Early Head Start, which is one of the 17 programs participating in the national Early Head Start study. The authors are members of the Early Head Start Research Consortium. The Consortium consists of representatives from 17 programs participating in the evaluation, 15 local research teams, the evaluation contractors, and the ACF. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. Portions of this research were supported by a predoctoral fellowship from the Spencer Foundation.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.