Development of Infant Positive Emotionality: The Contribution of Maternal Characteristics and Effects on Subsequent Parenting
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 362–382, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Bridgett, D. J., Laake, L. M., Gartstein, M. A. and Dorn, D. (2013), Development of Infant Positive Emotionality: The Contribution of Maternal Characteristics and Effects on Subsequent Parenting. Inf. Child Develop., 22: 362–382. doi: 10.1002/icd.1795
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.