Paternal Postnatal and Subsequent Mental Health Symptoms and Child Socio-Emotional and Behavioural Problems at School Entry
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 335–348, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Smith, H. R., Eryigit-Madzwamuse, S. and Barnes, J. (2013), Paternal Postnatal and Subsequent Mental Health Symptoms and Child Socio-Emotional and Behavioural Problems at School Entry. Inf. Child Develop., 22: 335–348. doi: 10.1002/icd.1800
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.